One Down!

Dream Weaver is finished. Just need to go over some edits with my editor and get a book cover, and then all is done.

Dream Reader and Dream Catcher have been submitted for outline approval. I will probably only do one of the two, and incorporate the other into the next novel, but we'll see. I'm hoping it will be a series, but I have to see what the editors in charge think of the idea.

I have other ideas in the hopper that do not have to do with what I am calling the Dream Mate series. I also anticipate being given more ghost writing work for eGlobal.

I have started shadowing other editors at eGlobal. Training "officially" starts on Monday, but you know me. Have to be ahead of the game.

Love and light to everybody. I couldn't do this without you.

M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Raining Werewolves!

Back in the Saddle Again