It's Raining Werewolves!

Halleluiah! I just got offered a 2nd serialized novel contract today, and I am VERY excited about it. This one will be ghosting, and co-authoring, and the project isn't done yet, so I won't go into details, but the ink is dry enough on Dream Weaver that I can now start gushing about it!

Dream Weaver is a werewolf romance set in Minnesota and Wisconsin, two of my favorite states. It's got RenFest, lake life, downtown Minneapolis flair - all kinds of goodies. And, you know, werewolves and romance.

I should be getting cover art for it back in a week. Hopefully it's something I'll be able to share with all of you!

Thanks for listening to my gushfest.

M.

Comments

  1. Way to go girl. Looking forward to learning more and reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the Saddle Again

One Down!