Editor!

 Hello all!

I am so excited to tell you that I am now an editor at eGlobal! Of course, I have to go through the training before I get any writers to help, but I am just over the moon, seriously. And no, that wasn't a reference to my werewolf story "Dream Weaver." Or is it? 

"Dream Weaver" should be going up on media platforms fairly soon. I'm expecting to see my cover by the end of the week (rough estimate, don't want to overwhelm our poor cover artist). I'm 31 chapters into 50 in two weeks and I am STOKED. Chapters start going up after I have 10-30 finished. I anticipate being finished within the next 1-2 weeks, with the story going up somewhere in that timeframe. Will keep you all posted!

I finished my chapters for the collaborative work, and feel very proud of myself. This doesn't happen often (the proud of myself part), so I'm riding the high.

Thank you all for being there with me through the years. You all make it worth the journey, rocks and all!

M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Raining Werewolves!

Back in the Saddle Again

One Down!